Thursday, January 8, 2009

Uncle John

This post is in memory of Uncle John!! Jake's uncle (Paula's brother) passed away this morning! He will be missed so much! We have missed the "Old John" for years-but now we will miss all of him!!! He was a guy that everyone loved and admired! He just had that way with people that you just loved him and his sense of humor! To be quite honest, the first couple of times I was around him I was a little on edge, he just loved to tease and I was always scared he was going to embarass me! I soon learned that he loved to get it back just as much as he gave it. So I tried my best to get him back, but you never could get the best of him. He was so full of fun and life that it was infectious. You just got caught up in the laughter of life when you were around him. Uncle John, we love you and will miss you so much! Our lives have all been blessed because we knew you! You weasiled your way into many peoples' hearts and none of us will ever be the same!!!! Jami-I hope you don't care I stole a photo from you!

2 comments:

Sarbear said...

Good summary of Uncle John. Too bad our older kids didn't really know him as he used to be. He loved the kids. To him I was always "little DeAnn" and of course he gave everyone a hard time. I'll probably see you guys at the funeral next week. I'm not good at the sentimental stuff and tend to stay away from too personal information on it anyways, so I won't be posting anything about it on my blog. I'm glad you did though, he needs to be remembered. We all loved him and will miss him.

Beck's said...

tiff thanks for the post. he was great wasn't he???