Thursday, January 29, 2009

Run to Daddy






Several nights a week when I get ready to put Teya to bed, she will run to Daddy and lay on his shoulder and pretend to sleep. It is the funniest thing. It's like I don't know that she has been running around for the last hour! :) :) :) Jake doesn't mind it, because Teya doesn't really snuggle with anyone, me included. Although when she does feel like giving out a love, I am usually the reciever! So when Jake can get in on the action, he will take it!!! It usually prolongs the inevitable for 10 or so minutes, but then the bed time draws near and she has to get into bed! Good Night Teya Janie Bop!!!!!

This is usually how she looks right before bed time! She looks really tired huh? :) :) :) This girl would never sleep if I didn't make her go into her bed!

No comments: